Tuesday 10 March 2015

http://whitecollarcrimecentercomplaint.blogspot.com/?m=1

I evenchecked David Ickessite regarding cult based or faith based scams,stalkers, cult harassment involved in the bullying and family violence, faithbased violence, perpetuated violence to the "peeking" manifestation these guys wanted to gain access to private life, untimate relationships, etc as a means to abuse and break off relationships with instigation and lies.
This harassment evolved into "improper purpuse", "malicious prosecution", and as you can see in the blog
Professional misconduct. Intentional allegations used to isolate me in the community and cause background check, hearsay problems. Lies about kidnapping my kids to get abusive child custody orders. So today I filed with the US Postal Inspection Service and I am filing the suggested mail fraud complaint.      

No comments:

Post a Comment